Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Oh the memories this punch brings back! This was our family standby for bridal showers and big parties. Very refreshing!
- crushed ice (3 trays)
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 lemons, juice of or 8 limes, juice of
- 1 gallon lime sherbet
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 2 liters 7-Up soda
- 2 1⁄4 ounces Kool-Aid lemon-lime powdered drink mix
- Place 3 trays crushed ice, 2 cups sugar, and lemon or lime juice in a large punch bowl and let set for 2-3 hours.
- Fill punch bowl with ginger-ale, 7-up and Kool-Aid mix.
- Add sherbet.
- If you have a small punchbowl, use only half the ginger-ale, 7-up and sherbet, adding more as needed.
Yummy. I made this for our St. patricks day meal and it was a big hit with my family. I usually try to use different drinks each year and this year picked yours. We have since made this recipe 3 more times using different flavor combos. ( raspberry, pineapple and orange) All are good. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Its a hit in our family.