Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The best, most flavorfull and juicy burger I've ever seen.
- 1⁄3 cup flynn's gourmet garlic sauce
- 1 lb lean ground meat
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 slice onion
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 4 -6 good quality hamburger buns
- Mix the garlic sauce, ground fresh garlic and the raw ground meat.
- Knead thoroughly.
- Form into patties and grill.
- Add a slice of garlic and herb cheese if you wish.
- Place on buns with sliced tomato, onion and lettuce.
I could not find Flynn's Garlic sauce, but I did find this recipe for Garlic Mushroom Sauce http://www.recipezaar.com/580 and that worked quite well. The bits of garlic and mushroom mixed -kneaded- into the meat mixture were really good. I'd like to add some minced onion and bread crumbs next time. I read the topping ingredients as for individual servings, and not for the entire batch. But I guess that comes with a bit of common sense. ;) Thanks Garlic Guy :)
2.5 oz burgers, 2 tomato slices and 1 slice of onion for 4-6 burgers. Knead HB meat thoroughly. This has to be someone's idea of a joke or perhaps a FEMA project. Oh, and not to mention 2 lettuce leaves for 4-6 burgers.