Susan Lee's Note:
A great giant "party cookie" or smaller everyday cookie. Try different types of M & M's or Reese's Pieces. A wonderful, chewy oaty-peanutty treat! (or omit candies for a "healthier" cookie!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together the butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- 2Add soda, then all other ingredients except candies.
- 3To make 4 1/2 inch round jumbo cookies, drop dough by 1/3 cup measure at least 3 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350* for 18-20 minutes, until VERY lightly browned.
- 5Immediately press candies on top of cookies.
- 6For GIANT flying saucers, line two 12-13 inch pizza pans with foil.
- 7Spread cookie dough within an inch of edge of pan.
- 8Bake at 325* for 30-35 minutes or until LIGHLY browned.
- 9The center make appear underdone, but do not overbake.
- 10Add candies to cookie when removed from oven.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flying Saucer Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.2
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 293.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g