1/1 Photo of Flying Jacob - Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
Chicken gratin with bananas and nuts: Kids love this recipe which is based on a swedish traditional dish invented by Ove Jacobson, a guy working in the freight industry. I adapted it for RCS#15 but i have been making this for some time and my family loves it. I am not sure about the name but this dish will give you wings. It is super easy to prepare and comes with a side dish which you can prepare while the chicken is getting ready in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn your oven on 430°F (225°C).
- 2I use a kitchen paper towel to tap dry the chicken before i put it into a hot non stick skillet which may go into the oven later.
- 3Fry the chicken tights over medium heat, turning occasionally until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- 4Blend the spices and stir into sour cream.
- 5Cut the banana into 1 to 2 inch big pieces and put over the chicken.
- 6Pur the spiced sour cream mixture over and put in oven for 25 minutes.
- 7In the meanwhile cook rice according to directions (i use 4 cups of water for 2 cups of rice).
- 8Simmer the green beans with a bottom fill of water until tender.
- 9Sprinkle the cooked rice with thyme and serve to your Jacob.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flying Jacob - Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1227.7
- Calories from Fat 661
- Total Fat 73.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 217.7 mg
- Sodium 246.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 48.3 g