Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another magazine cut-out. Serve with a glass of white wine and...?
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 6 plain croissants, split
- sliced seasonal fruit, for garnish
- Combine chicken, salad dressing, olives, cheese, green pepper and onion.
- Mix lightly and chill.
- Fill croissants with lettuce and chilled chicken mixture.
- Secure with toothpicks and arrange on a serving platter with sliced fruit.
- Preparation time does not include time for cooking chicken and chilling mixture.
This sandwish was wonderful! it made the perfect Saturday brunch for my family and a friend. I subbed cooked turkey breast for the chicken, we love olives so this was a huge hit! Thank you Jim, we really enjoyed this!...Kitten:)
this is how ive made chicken salad sometimes its good after my baked chicken or one from grocery store thanks for posting so many great sandwiches
Excellent chicken salad sandwich!! I used some roasted red peppers instead of the green peppers and served it on Kaiser rolls. Yummy!!! Thanks Martini Guy!!!