Recipe by Martini Guy
Another magazine cut-out. Serve with a glass of white wine and...?
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
This sandwish was wonderful! it made the perfect Saturday brunch for my family and a friend. I subbed cooked turkey breast for the chicken, we love olives so this was a huge hit! Thank you Jim, we really enjoyed this!...Kitten:)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 6 plain croissants, split
- sliced seasonal fruit, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, salad dressing, olives, cheese, green pepper and onion.
- Mix lightly and chill.
- Fill croissants with lettuce and chilled chicken mixture.
- Secure with toothpicks and arrange on a serving platter with sliced fruit.
- Preparation time does not include time for cooking chicken and chilling mixture.