Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
OMG! These sound so good and easy. I just found these on Hershey's web site and didn't find them here so sorry if it's a repeat. I'm going to put some on my Christmas cookie tray. Yum! *Cooking time is chill time*.
- 72 Hershey chocolate kisses, divided
- 1 cup reese's creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- Line small muffin cups (1 3/4 inches diameter) with small paper bake cups. Remove wrappers from chocolate.
- Place 48 chocolates in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute; stir. Microwave an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each time, just until chocolate is melted. Using a small brush, coat inside of paper cups with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes coating any thin spots. Refrigerate until firm, preferably overnight. Gently peel paper from chocolate cups.
- Beat peanut butter, powdered sugar, and butter in a small bowl until smooth. Spoon into chocolate cups. Before serving, top each cup with a chocolate piece (Kiss). Cover, store in refrigerator.