1/3 Photos of Fluffy Yoghurt Pancakes
I found this recipe in Taste Magazine (New Zealand) and it is amazing. Easy to make, never gloppy in the middle, light and fresh. They will fill you up at the time but not weigh you down and are not overloaded with sweet! These are my signature dish.....Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, yoghurt and lemon zest until smooth.
- 2Add flour and sugar and whisk again until smooth.
- 3Batter should be dropping consistency; if too thick, add more milk; if too runny, add more flour.
- 4Heat large skillet/pan to medium. I don't use a spray as long as pans are non stick. Test heat of pan by dropping water on it; water should sizzle in drops.
- 5Using 1/4 cup measure, drop batter into pan ( I get three per pan) and cook until bubbles form and pop on surface (sides will start to look cooked rather than runny), flip and cook until golden. Second side will only take 30-60 seconds.
- 6Serve hot, in stacks of three, layered with bacon strips. Top with banana and raspberries, and of course (real) maple syrup! Yum!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Yoghurt Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 887.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of