1/1 Photo of Fluffy Yeast Biscuits
These have to be the easiest biscuits ever! Only one rising, then bake. Prep time does not include rising time. Yield is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water and let set for 5 minutes.
- 2Mix together dry ingredients and add yeast mixture.
- 3Add shortening and mix.
- 4Roll out 1/4" thick and cut into biscuits.
- 5Dip in melted butter and place on baking sheet.
- 6Let rise for 1 1/2 hours.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Yeast Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (817 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g