1/1 Photo of Fluffy White Frosting
an old recipe..delicious..my grandmother used to make this
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1blend flour and milk in saucepan. Cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 2Let stand at room temperature for several hours.
- 3Cream butter, sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- 4Add milk mixture gradually, beating constantly until fluffy.
- 5Frost cooled cake.
- 6Enough frosting for a 2 layer cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy White Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.5
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g