Recipe by Kellogs
I got this recipe somewhere on the internet and made it to bring to a picnic the other day. It tastes great and so simple to make!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-o instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping (1/2 an 8 oz. tub)
- 6 ounces honey maid graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add remaining 1 cup milk and pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended and then spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
- (Store leftover pie in refrigerator.).