- 3 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- mini marshmallows, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- In pot, combine milk, water, dry milk powder, white chocolate chips and cornstarch.
- Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; cook whisking occasionally, until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- In blender, process, in batches if necessary, with marshmallow fluff until frothy.
- Top each serving with mini marshmallows.