Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a delicious, warming drink.
Make and share this Fluffy White Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- In pot, combine milk, water, dry milk powder, white chocolate chips and cornstarch.
- Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; cook whisking occasionally, until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- In blender, process, in batches if necessary, with marshmallow fluff until frothy.
- Top each serving with mini marshmallows.