This is a delicious, warming drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In pot, combine milk, water, dry milk powder, white chocolate chips and cornstarch.
- 2Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Reduce heat to low; cook whisking occasionally, until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5In blender, process, in batches if necessary, with marshmallow fluff until frothy.
- 6Top each serving with mini marshmallows.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy White Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 220.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 56.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g