Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
The cinnamon cream syrup is a nice change from maple syrup...and it keeps quite well in the fridge.
Make and share this Fluffy Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the egg yolks, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- Meanwhile, for syrup, combine sugar, corn syrup and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Serve with waffles.
This was a good recipe but I think I'll still keep shopping around. Thank you!
I make waffles all of the time. I tried this recipe and my family loved it.
I did make one provision, I used buttermilk instead of regular milk. It worked out very nicely.
Lots of flavour!
These were really tasty. Fun for the kids to help out with. Mine didn't fluff up very well, maybe it's time to buy fresh baking powder? Either way they tasted great, thank you for posting.