Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easier and fluffier than my previous recipe.
Make and share this Fluffy Vegan Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups soymilk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix until combined - there will still be lumps and that's OK!
- Cook as usual on a hot skillet in oil or spray oil.
- Enjoy with syrup or fruit or whatever you usually put on your pancakes!