1/2 Photos of Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
Vegan Courtney's Note:
A vegan pancake that doesn't double as intestinal glue. These are very versatile and can take anything you throw in them: blue berries, chopped apples, chocolate chips... We have these almost every weekend and they're heaven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- 2Add the soymilk and oil and mix until "just mixed.".
- 3Toss in any extras you might want--blueberries, chocolate chips, etc.
- 4Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat.
- 5Drop 2-3 tablespoons of batter into the skillet and cover.
- 6Flip when the middle starts to bubble and cover again.
- 7Keep the made pancakes in the oven at about 200 degrees while you're finishing the others so they don't get cold.
- 8Enjoy with fresh fruit or syrup!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 468.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g