A vegan pancake that doesn't double as intestinal glue. These are very versatile and can take anything you throw in them: blue berries, chopped apples, chocolate chips... We have these almost every weekend and they're heaven!
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Add the soymilk and oil and mix until "just mixed.".
- Toss in any extras you might want--blueberries, chocolate chips, etc.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat.
- Drop 2-3 tablespoons of batter into the skillet and cover.
- Flip when the middle starts to bubble and cover again.
- Keep the made pancakes in the oven at about 200 degrees while you're finishing the others so they don't get cold.
- Enjoy with fresh fruit or syrup!