Recipe by Kimschmee
Great summer, fresh strawberry dessert. Enjoy!!!!
Top Review by MollyJ
I made this for my son's graduation party. he likes one like it that has cranberries in it but no cranberries to be found in May. I used sugar free Jell and sugar free vanilla pudding, which does not make this a low cal dessert but cuts downt he calories where we can. Very tasty and spring-like. Pretty to see. Enjoyed by all ages.
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) container strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Pour jello packet into a medium sized bowl.
- 2. Heat 1 cup of water to boil and pour over jello.
- 3. Stir well, till jello is dissolved.
- 4. Pour 1 cup cold water in bowl stir well and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes or until jello is slightly set up. It should be as thick as pudding.
- 5. While the jello is setting up, pour one can crushed pineapple along with juice into a large mixing bowl. Pour 1 large box of vanilla pudding over the top of the pineapple and stir to combine.
- 6. Add 4 cups mini marshmallows.
- 7. Add one 12 ounce container of thawed cool whip.
- 8. Stir all together with a wooden spoon.
- 9. Stir bowl of setting jello up well then pour it into the cool whip/marshmallow/pineapple mixture, stir to combine. set aside.
- 10. Cut stems, wash and slice strawberries, add to jello mixture.
- 11. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. You can make this dish up to 24 hours in advance if preferred.
- 12. Enjoy, oh so good!