1/1 Photo of Fluffy Strawberry Pie With Pretzel Crust
9 hrs 30 mins
This looks so good! I need to get some fresh strawberries and start cooking! (source - Betty Crocker) (cooking time includes refrigeration time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, mix all crust ingredients. Press mixture firmly against bottom and side of 9-inch glass pie plate.
- 2In large bowl, pour boiling water on gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- 3Stir in lime peel and lime juice. Refrigerate 1 hour or until very thick but not set.
- 4Beat gelatin mixture with electric mixer on high speed about 4 minutes or until thick and fluffy; set aside.
- 5In chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream and powdered sugar on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- 6Fold whipped cream and crushed strawberries into gelatin mixture.
- 7Pour into crust.
- 8Refrigerate about 8 hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Strawberry Pie With Pretzel Crust
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.2
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 630.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: