1/2 Photos of Fluffy Strawberry Pie
A light and luscious ending to a meal. Adopted from the Recipezaar account Feb 2005. This pie works well using all light products, such as sugar free strawberry Jello, fat free, sugar free vanilla Jello pudding, ultra low fat cool whip and skim milk. I used a graham crust when I tried it, but a standard pastry crust or shortbread crust would be good too. The packet size in the recipe is the standard 4 serving size package.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- 2Add ice cubes and stir until melted.
- 3Prepare pie filling mix with 3/4 cup milk as directed on package for about 2 minutes.
- 4Blend in gelatin.
- 5Chill, if necessary, until thickened.
- 6Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping and strawberries.
- 7Pour into crust.
- 8Chill in refrigerator 3 hours before serving.
- 9Garnish with remaining whipped topping and additional strawberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.3
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.1 mg
- Sodium 509.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g