Recipe by puppitypup
This recipe was inspired by tips from both Kittencal and PaulaG. Kittencal came up with the idea of adding baking powder to scrambled eggs to make them fluffy, and PaulaG passed on a tip about using non-fat or low-fat evaporated milk in place of whipping cream in certain recipes. Thanks to both of these great chefs!
Top Review by I'mPat
I used 3 large eggs for the 2 off us and the DM and I had an enjoyable breakfast, served with buttered wholemeal/wholegrain toast. Next time I will add some finely chopped fresh herbs to add some extra flavour. Thank you puppitypup, made for Everyday A Holiday.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons non-fat evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄16 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Whisk ingredients until well incorporated. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat heavy non-stick pan over medium-high heat, then spray with butter-flavored cooking oil.
- Pour eggs into heated pan and cook, stirring and lifting with non-stick spatula throughout.
- Turn heat off before eggs reach desired consistency and transfer to heated plates. Eggs will continue to cook a little after removed from pan.