Prep 1 min
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is also posted as #116859. Also, see question/correction below on chill time.
- 3 ounces red Jell-O, use the red flavor of your choice
- 1 cup boiling water
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot cooked rice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- In a large bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Drain pineapple well, reserve juice, set pineapple to the side.
- Add juice to gelatin and stir well.
- Add rice.
- Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
- Fold in Cool Whip and pineapple.
- Chill for at least one hour.