Warning, better make two of these! --- I strongly advise to use only Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines vanilla canned frosting for this, I made this using a no-name vanilla frosting and for some reason it was just not as good --- the graham crust may be prepared and baked up to a day in advance, you may adjust the spice amount to suit taste :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/3 cup melted butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Prepare a 9-inch pie plate.
- 3For the crust; in a bowl mix together the crumbs with sugar, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon, if using.
- 4Add in melted butter and stir with a spoon until well combined.
- 5Press the mixture on the bottom and up sides of the prepared pie plate.
- 6Bake for 7-9 minutes or until just lightly browned.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8For the filling; in a mixing bowl combine the can of frosting with pumpkin puree, sour cream, cinnamon, ginger and cloves; mix until well combined.
- 9Fold in 1 cup thawed Cool Whip topping until combined.
- 10Transfer and spread into the prepared cooled crust.
- 11Refrigerate for a minimum of 5 hours before serving.
- 12After the 5 hours chilling time spread the remaining Cool Whip on top.
- 13Store any leftovers (if any) in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Refrigerated Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.0
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.9 mg
- Sodium 370.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 70.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g