Recipe by Captain Ron
Fluffy Raspberry Mousse great as a cake filling or as a dessert on its own topped with fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine 1 1/2 cups raspberries and sugar.
- Heat and stir over medium heat until turn to liquid.
- Stir in gelatin.
- Remove from heat and scrape into a large bowl.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove chilled whipped cream from refrigerator.
- Mix 1 cup of whipped cream into raspberry mixture until well combined.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream.