1/2 Photos of Fluffy Pumpkin Tartlets
2 hrs 42 mins
2 hrs 12 mins
A lovely fall appetizer. I served these at a bridal shower and they were a huge hit! You can buy premade tartlet shells if short on time-the filling is a snap to put together. Cook time includes 2 hours of chilling. I also like to use cheesecake pudding mix. The filling is good as a dip with graham crackers too...mmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (5 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1For shells, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar; mix in flour to form a soft dough.
- 2Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or overnight.
- 3Shape dough into 1 inch balls; place in ungreased mini muffin pan. Press dough with a tartlet shaper dipped in flour to form a shell.
- 4Poke shells several times with a fork, then bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden. Cool several minutes in pan, then completely on a rack. (If needed I reshape the tartlets immediately after baking.).
- 5For filling, mix pumpkin, dry pudding mix, milk, and spices. Fold in whipped topping.
- 6Pipe filling into each tartlet shell.
- 7Keep refrigerated until using.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Pumpkin Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (1627 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g