- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1⁄3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon allspice (use a 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 cup whipping cream (unwhipped)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese with icing sugar, 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup pumpkin puree, honey and allspice until light and fluffy (about 3-4 minutes).
- In another bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in 2 additions.
- Refrigerate any unused frosting, also refrigerate cake after frosing.