2 hrs 20 mins
1 hr 20 mins
These tasty fritters are both sweet and savory, and came from a combination of a few recipes I found online. The result was perfect, and I had to share! This recipe is perfect as a side dish for a potluck, or an appetizer at a party. They're great hot, and still delicious at room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the pumpkin in half, scoop out the goop (and reserve the seeds to bake later!).
- 2Roast the pumpkin at 375 F for about an hour.
- 3Scoop out the cooked pumpkin and mash or puree.
- 4Add the egg yolks to the mashed pumpkin.
- 5Using a stand or hand mixer, beat the egg whites until they are foamy and form soft peaks.
- 6Fold the egg white into the pumpkin, and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- 7Spray a large pan with cooking spray.
- 8Over medium heat, drop a spoonful of the pumpkin mixture into the pan. One spoonful will create a 2-3 inch fritter. To make your life easier, cook no more than four fritters at once.
- 9After approximately 2 minutes, flip the fritter.
- 10After 2 minutes on the second side, set aside.
- 11Continue with the remaining batter until you're done!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Pumpkin-Feta Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 490.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: