Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another twist on pumpkin pie - found on Keebler Graham Cracker Crust.
Make and share this Fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add sugar & spice - beat until combined.
- Add eggs, one @ a time, mixing until just combined after each addition.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Pour into crust and bake @ 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool for 1 hour on wire rack.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- * Soften cream cheese in microwave @ high for 15 to 20 seconds.
- ** May substitute 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice.