Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this on Pinterest and I am posting for safe keeping. You can change the flavor of this frosting by changing the flavor of the pudding mix. I can't wait to try butterscotch! (Total time includes 1 hour chill time)
- 28.34 g boxjell-o instant pudding mix (the flavor is your choice but it must be instant)
- 236.59 ml cold milk
- 78.07 ml confectioners' sugar
- 226.79 g Cool Whip, thawed
- 113.39 g whipped cream cheese (must be whipped)
- Mix the instant pudding mix, milk and confectioners sugar until well blended.
- Add cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- Add Cool Whip and mix until well combined.
- Make sure frosting is smooth and free of lumps.
- Refrigerate for an hour before using.