Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Hi protein, high fiber pancakes that are delicious!
Make and share this Fluffy Protein Cottage Cheese Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl blend the dry ingredients.
- in blender add the wet ingredients, puree until smooth. (or you can whisk the wet ingredients. But I don't like the cottage cheese to be chunky in the pancakes, so I blend it in the blender.) Mix together the wet and dry ingredients and let sit fo about 20 minutes.
- heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 cup into hot pan and cook until almost dry on the top. If underside gets too brown, turn down heat. These are very hard to turn if they are not cooked enough on the first side. Flip and cook until the middle is no longer wet.
- Layer on a plate and cover tightly. These stay in the fridge well.
Absolutely loved the taste of these pancakes, which I served with a choice of homemade strawberry syrup, pure maple syrup or white corn syrup! The one thing to understand, though (which isn't a reflection on the goodness of the pancakes, for sure), is that although you can get 20 pancakes out of this recipe, it takes 4 to 5 pancakes on a plate to make an acceptable serving, so it made plenty for 4 of us! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement tag]