These are also from Cuba. I like them as a side with of course, melted butter and salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg with a fork; blend in the water.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, stir, allow to thicken 10 minutes.
- 3Form into balls the size of a walnut.
- 4Drop into a large pot of rapicly boiling salted water.
- 5Cover tightly, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 6Drain and serve in soup, stew or as a side dish with meats and poultry.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Potato Kneidlach
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 17.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato pancake mix