Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are also from Cuba. I like them as a side with of course, melted butter and salt.
Make and share this Fluffy Potato Kneidlach recipe from Food.com.
- Beat egg with a fork; blend in the water.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir, allow to thicken 10 minutes.
- Form into balls the size of a walnut.
- Drop into a large pot of rapicly boiling salted water.
- Cover tightly, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Drain and serve in soup, stew or as a side dish with meats and poultry.