Recipe by Oolala
From "Chai Lights" of Ladies Auxiliary, Congregation Ahavath Sholom in Fort Worth, TX. This sounds easy since it is made with potato pancake mix.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg with fork; blend in the water.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir and allow it to thicken for 10 minutes.
- Form into balls the size of a walnut.
- Drop into a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water.
- Cover tightly and reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Drain and serve in soup, stew or as a side dish with meat and poultry.