From "Chai Lights" of Ladies Auxiliary, Congregation Ahavath Sholom in Fort Worth, TX. This sounds easy since it is made with potato pancake mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg with fork; blend in the water.
- 2Add remaining ingredients; stir and allow it to thicken for 10 minutes.
- 3Form into balls the size of a walnut.
- 4Drop into a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water.
- 5Cover tightly and reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 6Drain and serve in soup, stew or as a side dish with meat and poultry.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Potato Knaidlach (Like a Matzo Ball With Potato) Passover
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 11.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato pancake mix