Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From "Chai Lights" of Ladies Auxiliary, Congregation Ahavath Sholom in Fort Worth, TX. This sounds easy since it is made with potato pancake mix.
- Beat egg with fork; blend in the water.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir and allow it to thicken for 10 minutes.
- Form into balls the size of a walnut.
- Drop into a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water.
- Cover tightly and reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Drain and serve in soup, stew or as a side dish with meat and poultry.