Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A.k.a. "Pink Stuff"--only 4 ingredients! This is *SO* easy to make and great for potlucks, barbeques, picnics, family get-togethers, especially in the summer! It's a nice cool, light, sweet side dish or dessert. It's called a "dump salad" because all you have to do is dump the ingredients together and stir. Definitely double the recipe and make a large bowl for a gathering of 20+ people!
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 ounces cherry gelatin
- 20 ounces pineapple tidbits, do not drain
- 24 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- In a medium mixing bowl, dump in the Cool Whip and cherry gelatin powder and mix thoroughly.
- Dump in the pineapple (with juice) and cottage cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Good and I will make again. I had to use dream whip instead of cool whip as I don't have much freezer space. and Didn't know how much to use. I had to try this recipe as it has everything in my diet.- post Gallbladder surgery. & I like the ingredients. I keep eating it Definitely a keeper