Recipe by Tammy
My kid's favorite pancake recipe!
Top Review by Baby Kato
Delicious pancakes Bluhm. They were tender, fluffy, light and delicious. Quick and very easy to make. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I will make again and again. I served them with butter and icing sugar for a tasty tasty breakfast. Made for Pac - Fall - 2011.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix milk, oil and egg in smaller bowl.
- Mix liquid ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Stir until batter is smooth with no lumps.
- Pour batter into buttered pan, about 1/4 cup per pancake.
- Cook on medium heat, flip when bubbles form.
- I like to pre-assemble several quart sized baggies of the dry ingredients and then write on the baggies with Sharpie what wet ingredients need to be added. I usually half the recipe in each baggie as that is sufficient for our family.