1/4 Photos of Fluffy Pancakes
My kid's favorite pancake recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Mix milk, oil and egg in smaller bowl.
- 3Mix liquid ingredients into dry ingredients.
- 4Stir until batter is smooth with no lumps.
- 5Pour batter into buttered pan, about 1/4 cup per pancake.
- 6Cook on medium heat, flip when bubbles form.
- 7I like to pre-assemble several quart sized baggies of the dry ingredients and then write on the baggies with Sharpie what wet ingredients need to be added. I usually half the recipe in each baggie as that is sufficient for our family.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 805.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 8.4 g