Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kid's favorite pancake recipe!
Make and share this Fluffy Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix milk, oil and egg in smaller bowl.
- Mix liquid ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Stir until batter is smooth with no lumps.
- Pour batter into buttered pan, about 1/4 cup per pancake.
- Cook on medium heat, flip when bubbles form.
- I like to pre-assemble several quart sized baggies of the dry ingredients and then write on the baggies with Sharpie what wet ingredients need to be added. I usually half the recipe in each baggie as that is sufficient for our family.
Delicious pancakes Bluhm. They were tender, fluffy, light and delicious. Quick and very easy to make. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I will make again and again. I served them with butter and icing sugar for a tasty tasty breakfast. Made for Pac - Fall - 2011.
These were really great pancakes! My family voted them in the top 3 of our favorites. I didn't get to adopt you during the Fall 2011 round Pick A Chef (going on now here: http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=363796), but I wanted to try these anyway. :) The batter was quite thin, but they puffed right up on the griddle. I substituted Tom Sawyer's Gluten Free All-Purpose flour in place of the wheat flour to make these gluten free. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing, bluhm!
I just had to add more milk to thin the dough a little bit. These pancakes had a great taste and texture. Thanks bluhm :) Made for All you can cook buffet