Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
these pancakes are fluffy and delicious!
Make and share this Fluffy Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Dry Mixture: Whisk together the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Wet Mixture: Mix together the last 5 ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour dry mixture into wet mixture.
- Stir until batter is smooth with no lumps.
- Drop batter into buttered pan, about 1/4 cup per pancake.
- Cook on medium heat, flip when bubbles form.
There were 3 of us at breakfast when I served these wonderful pancakes! Topped them off with a homemade cranberry applesauce I'd made! Deliciously satisfying! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]
Congrats! Your pancakes -- and great photo -- were featured as the Recipe of the Day on today's Food.com homepage! (5/25/11)
The texture was great, just the way we like our pancakes. But the taste was too much baking powder. Thanks haven't the slightest :) Made for I Recommend tag game