Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These pancakes are very soft and fluffy, not to mention SO easy to make! I like to add different things to them depending on my mood, sometimes its chocolate chips and coconut flakes, sometimes its pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, sometimes just plain almond and butter flavorings. It's so easy to make them your own!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter flavor extract (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond flavoring (optional)
- spices, of your choice (pumpkin pie, cinnamon)
- Preheat pan or griddle to medium heat.
- Mix together in bowl : flour, baking powder, sugar (spices if you choose).
- Mix milk into dry ingredients.
- Add liquid flavors of your choice.
- Separate egg and add yolk to batter and mix well.
- Whisk or blend egg white until it starts to thicken.
- Mix into batter and mix well.
- Pour either 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup of batter onto hot griddle or pan and flip when pancake gets bubbly and edges are somewhat dry.