I got this recipe from a Good Housekeeping recipe book years ago and have committed it to memory. My husband loves these and will eat no other kind.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl (I use a 4 cup measuring cup).
- Mix milk, oil and egg in smaller bowl (I use 2 cup measuring cup).
- Mix liquid ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Make 4 inch pancakes in a medium heated non-stick pan or griddle or use a small amount of oil in regular pan.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Serve with butter and syrup or your favorite topping.