1/2 Photos of Fluffy Pancakes
The addition of the egg whites must make these so fluffy...we love to add fresh fruit after we get them on the griddle..never use box mixes again! This came from an Amish cookbook..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- 2Pour in milk and beat well.
- 3Melt margarine in pan you will use to cook the pancakes.
- 4Pour margarine into above mixture and egg egg yolks.
- 5Whip the egg whites until peaks form and fold into batter.
- 6Fry these in the pan you used to melt the margarine and you won't need to use any extra grease to fry the pancakes.
- 7We like to sprinkle of fresh fruit after we put pancake batter on griddle and before flipping.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (950 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 391.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g