Recipe by LMillerRN
A friend of mine used to make this for me.
Top Review by Judi90
Mmmmmm, very nice! I loved it. However, my pan-cake seemed (to me)as if it had too much butter! I recoomend reducing the butter a little.I am not a fan of too much lemon so only drizzled a little bit on the cake. It was so yummy! Thanks for posting this very interesting recipe, I'll be making this again :) You could also try sprinkling with cheese instead of sugar for a more savory cake. PS- these are also called 'Dutch babies'
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- On the stovetop, melt butter in large frying pan.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, beat eggs with a fork until frothy.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour and milk.
- Dump the egg into the flour mixture and stir.
- Pour batter into pan with bubbly butter, put pan into oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Will puff up, edges will curl and brown.
- Take out of oven and drizzle with fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Dust with powdered sugar.