Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light, zesty, creamy whip made with yogurt served over fresh fruit.
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 6 tablespoons powdered milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 4 oranges
- In a mixing bowl, combine orange zest, orange juice, yogurt, powdered milk and sugar. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff then fold into the orange mixture.
- Peel oranges, removing all the pith, divide segments among 4 dessert glasses.
- Spoon yogurt mixture over orange segments and chill for another hour.
- Garnish with additional orange zest.
- Note: Cook/prep time does not include chilling time.