Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a very pretty salad, and it always goes real quick. We have it on the Easter dinner table every year.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 2 cups mandarin oranges
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple tidbits
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Mix jello, whipped topping and sour cream well.
- Add oranges, pineapple, and banana.
Took this to a pot luck, easy to make and very tasty. I used low fat non dairy topping, a little extra pineapple and a large banana to make a little extra.