Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Low calorie and low fat -- perfect to bring along in a small container for lunch to dip your afternoon fruit snack in!!! From eatbetteramerica.com
- 113.39 g half of 8-oz package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 170.09 g containerfat free orange flavored yogurt or 170.09 g container french vanilla yogurt
- 29.58 ml powdered sugar
- 14.79 ml frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1.23 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- fresh fruit, for dipping if desired
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Add yogurt, powdered sugar, orange juice concentrate and vanilla; beat 30 to 60 seconds on low speed until blended and smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Serve with fresh fruit.