Low calorie and low fat -- perfect to bring along in a small container for lunch to dip your afternoon fruit snack in!!! From eatbetteramerica.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces half of 8-oz package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) container fat free orange flavored yogurt or 1 (6 ounce) container french vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- fresh fruit, for dipping if desired
- 1In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- 2Add yogurt, powdered sugar, orange juice concentrate and vanilla; beat 30 to 60 seconds on low speed until blended and smooth.
- 3Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- 4Serve with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Orange Fruit Dip
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 37.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen fat-free whipped topping