Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
Low calorie and low fat -- perfect to bring along in a small container for lunch to dip your afternoon fruit snack in!!! From eatbetteramerica.com
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Was so sure that I'd like this dip that I doubled the recipe right up front! Wasn't disappointed, either, as this fruit dip was a big hit with guests we had! Quick & easy, & that's the way I like it! Very nice, gentle orange flavor! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]
- 4 ounces half of 8-oz package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) containerfat free orange flavored yogurt or 1 (6 ounce) container french vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- fresh fruit, for dipping if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Add yogurt, powdered sugar, orange juice concentrate and vanilla; beat 30 to 60 seconds on low speed until blended and smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Serve with fresh fruit.