Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so tasty and a great thing to serve to the kids as well as the adults at a party. And the great thing about this is that it's full of fruit. Can't beat this when the weather is hot and you are pool-side!
- 2 extra-ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 pint orange sorbet or 1 pint sherbet, softened
- 5 cups orange juice
- 1 firm banana, peeled, sliced
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 2 (12 ounce) cans diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Place 2 extra-ripe bananas in blender or food processor container.
- Cover; blend until smooth.
- Add to punch bowl.
- Stir in sherbet, juice, and soda.
- Add banana slices and strawberries.