Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My niece made this for a gathering I attended and I loved it. It is a very light, creamy dessert. It does need to made at least a day ahead of time so allow for that in your preparation. (The mints called for are sold under the name of "Melt Away Mints" at Hickory Farms but you can get them other places as well. There is a photo of them in the photo section of this recipe.)
- 1 (1 lb) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (12 ounce) cartons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄3 cups mini white chocolate pastel after dinner mints (NOT buttermints)
- Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies for garnish.
- Combine the remaining cookies with butter; press into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Fold together whipped topping, marshmallows, and mints; pour over crust.
- Garnish with reserved cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 days before serving.
My daughter calls this the rainbow cloud dessert. It's so easy to make, is delicious, and looks great too.
this is an amazing thing thanks for posting one of the girls at hope lodge makes this thanks for posting because she had none of the amounts lol it was looking tough for me cause this wasn't the name she used lol