1/1 Photo of Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
PSU Lioness's Note:
I'm not sure where this recipe came from. I thought it was from Zaar but I can't find it anywhere. I made these last year for Thanksgiving and they were really good. They definitely get fluffy. I hope you enjoy. I think I used Yukon Gold potatoes last year, but I can't remember off the top of my head. And thank you to whoever marked the other 3 posts of this recipe as duplicates! I didn't think it was posting so I kept clicking submit. I must remember that patience is a virtue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, boil potatoes with sea salt until they are tender; about 15-20 minutes.
- 2Drain water and add remaining ingredients, but only add 2 eggs at first.
- 3Mash until smooth with potato masher. DO NOT whip continuously with beater or they will get gooey.
- 4If they do not seem the right consistency, add another egg. (I'm not sure what consistency they should be, but I think I wrote that because 3 eggs made them too runny and I had to add instant flakes to get them to the right consistency.).
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 681.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 15.2 g