Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A great anytime dessert. It reminds me of summer. Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Fluffy Lemonade Gelatin recipe from Food.com.
- 5 (3 ounce) packages lemon gelatin
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir in lemonade until dissolved.
- Chill until partially set- about 2 hours.
- Whisk in whipped topping.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish.
- Chill until firm.
This was so refreshing! It is indeed light and fluffy and delicious. Reminded me of lemon meringue pie without crust, of course. I chilled the gelatin 2 hours before adding the whipped topping and it was a little too set, next time I will check it sooner. Delicious!