Recipe by mer@
A great dessert for anyone watching calories. From the current Taste of Home Simple and Delicious.
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix, such as Crystal Light
- 1 cup nonfat milk, cold
- 1 (8 ounce) frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (8 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pudding mix and soft drink mix. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixture for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes (pudding will be stiff).
- Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Spread into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Cover and chill for 2-3 hours or until set.