Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Here's a good creamy, no-bake pie, perfect for summer parties. Cook time is for chilling.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) package graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- Spread half of the cherry pie filling on bottom of crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until well blended.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1/2 tub whipped topping.
- Spread over cherry pie filling on bottom of crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding mixture.
- Spoon remaining cherry pie filling over whipped topping layer.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
I just made this recipe last weekend for Superbowl. I found it in a magazine in an advertisement for pie filling. This very tasty and very easy. I didn't put the cherries on top though...they all were near the crust. I was going to post this but figured I would check first...glad someone did because this is too good to let get by. Thanks!