Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's a good creamy, no-bake pie, perfect for summer parties. Cook time is for chilling.
Make and share this Fluffy Lemon Fruit Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Spread half of the cherry pie filling on bottom of crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until well blended.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1/2 tub whipped topping.
- Spread over cherry pie filling on bottom of crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding mixture.
- Spoon remaining cherry pie filling over whipped topping layer.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.